Xantrex TRUECHARGE2 Remote Panel f/20 & 40 & 60 AMP (Only for 2nd generation of TC2 chargers)
TRUECHARGE2 Remote Panel
Advanced Remote for Monitoring and Full Control of Battery Charger Performance.
The TRUECHARGE2 Remote Panel is designed for use with TRUECHARGE2 Battery Chargers. This full-function remote allows you to monitor and control battery charger performance from a remote location, including features not accessible from the charger's onboard display. The TRUECHARGE2 Remote Panel reads like a fuel gauge and displays critical information on charging of battery banks. It is very easy to install, read and operate, connecting with the battery charger through the included telephone cable.
- Gives the user flexibility to set maximum charger output current
- Allows the charger to be powered on or placed into standby while AC power is connected
- Programs the charger for battery type and temperature
- Displays faults and warnings, basic battery level and settings
- Displays the current status of each battery or each battery bank
- Simple push buttons to change charger settings
- FCC Class B compliant
- TRUECHARGE2 remote panel
- 7.6 m (25') 6-conductor crossed telephone cable (part# 31-6257-00)
- Mounting template and 1-1/2" NPT locknut for mounting
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)